- Field Transportation Fee: Cost of travel in university vehicles during the course.
- Room and Board: Cost of lodging and meals while at the Field Station.
G700 Cost Descriptions
- Recommended personal cash: $250 for meals while traveling with the caravan, on field trips and for weekend recreational activities.
- Travel to and from the Field Station: You are responsible for making your own travel arrangements, either flying into Bozeman, or driving to the campus. The Field Station is located at 633 S. Boulder Road, Cardwell, Montana 59721. Phone: 406-287-3528. Students who fly into the Bozeman airport will be met on arrival and transported to the Field Station.
You will be required to carry Indiana University’s health insurance regardless of your own personal medical coverage. The $35 fee is mandatory and included with the Miscellaneous costs of your field station fees. Indiana University’s health insurance is underwritten by American Income Life Insurance Company and includes the following:
- Medical insurance – Illness: $1,000 per illness for doctor, nurse and hospital charges commencing during the insured period, expenses for which are incurred within 200 days of commencement of illness.
- Medical insurance – Injury: $3,000 per injury for doctor, nurse and hospital charges for treatment of injury which occurs during the insured period, expenses for which are incurred within 20 days of the date of injury.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance: $3,000 for accidental loss of life and various other amounts for the accidental loss of hands, feet, and eyes.