- Cellphone reception is limited at camp, but available away from camp.
- The closest stores to the Field Station are about 15 miles away in the towns of Whitehall and Harrison.
- Except on weekends, the students spend their evenings at the Field Station.
- On weekends, no student is allowed to leave the Field Station except for activities approved by the director.
- All of the evening work, study and recreation are done in the main lodge or in the classroom/lecture building.
- Ample showers are available in two bathhouses that are separate from the dormitories.
- ATM machines are available at various locations during the caravan trips, and on Saturday evening trips to town.
- Prepaid phone cards are necessary to make outgoing calls on the student phone located in the lodge.
- Visitors are welcome at the Field Station, but must have written approval at least two weeks prior to the course start date.
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (812) 855-1475 for instructions regarding visitors and to obtain the necessary form for approval.
Firearms & Fireworks
You are not permitted to have firearms or fireworks in your possession at the Field Station or in university vehicles.