- Western hanging wall and footwall ramps with Je syncline in the main thrust horse.
- Hangingwall, “mystery hill” in the main thrust horse and the southern thrust sheets.
- Hangingwall, the east fault cut-off of the main thrust horse and eastern exposure of the southern thrust sheets.
- East Pp limb of J and footwall cutoff of Kkg.
- West flank of Kk syncline, east side of Jm fishtail and very low angle footwall ramp.
- East end of Kk syncline, Kc footwall cutoff, full thickness of Kk in footwall.
- Jefferson River cut x-section.
- W-E line through center of Pp J and both flanks of Kk syncline. Mostly done in classroom from map and x-sections 1-6; some field checking.
- W-E line along main fault outcrop (down-plunge projection of map). Mostly done in classroom from map and x-sections 1-6; some field checking.