Monday, August 3 – X428 caravan departs for Bloomington.
Monday - Friday, August 3-7 – X429/X498 Concentrations
The 6th week of study at IUGFS is reserved for X429/X498, the concentrations.
- X429c/X498c, Crystalline rocks and economic geology
- X429e/X498e, Environmental geology and hydrology
- X429g/X498g, Geophysics (TLS-LiDAR)
- X429s/X498s, Sedimentology and sequence stratigraphy
- X429t/X498t, Structural Geology (balanced cross sections)
Saturday, August 8 – X429 caravan departs for Bloomington